When it comes to the Samsung Note series, you either hate it or love it; there is no in-between. The Samsung Note 4, with its ingenious creativity coupled with a powerful battery, is an easy buy for every customer.
However, just like any electronic device, you are bound to run into issues sometimes, and none is as frustrating as a dead battery—your memories, photos, videos, and apps all far from reach, hidden behind the black abyss of your phone screen.
Low battery backup, extended charging periods, and fast battery drain are all signs of your phone battery getting weak. If you don’t optimize your phone in time, you might lose your battery and your phone.
Lucky for you, there are some excellent Samsung Note 4 battery replacements available to sort out this problem in no time.
First, here’s a list of things you should keep in mind before buying a replacement battery.
Battery Replacement Buying Guide for Users
Buying the right Samsung Note 4 battery replacement is essential. A defective battery will worsen your phone and may end up killing it. You should ensure that the battery replacement you choose is the next best thing after the original.
From safety certificates to durability, some basic things you should keep in mind while looking for the perfect alternative are:
- Safety certificates
- Standby duration
- Recharge cycles
- Residual capacity
- Material used
Best Options for Samsung Note 4 Battery Replacement
1. LCLEBM 4300 mAh Li-Polymer Replacement Battery for Samsung Note 4 N910, N910V(Verizon), N910P(Sprint), N910T(T-Mobile), N910U 4G LTE, N910A(AT&T)
- 【Compatible Models】This high capacity Galaxy Note 4 Replacement Battery Compatible...
- 【High Quality】 All Galaxy Note 4 Battery is manufactured and tested under strict...
- 【Grade A+ Battery】 Each Galaxy Note 4 battery is made of world-class Li-ion battery...
- 【Best Replacement Battery】 This High Quality replacement Battery for Galaxy note 4 has...
LCLEBM offers a powerful battery replacement with a capacity of 4300mAh.
This battery is easy to use and install, and it comes with a toolkit to assist you in replacing the battery safely.
With a 24 month warranty and a 30-day refund policy, this Samsung Note 4 replacement battery is a choice you won’t regret making.
It is UL, FCC, CE, and ROHS certified and ensures your device’s safety. Get your hands on this 1000 cycle battery now and experience an uninterrupted usage of your device.
- 4300mAh capacity
- UL, FCC, CE, and ROHS certified
- High-quality Li-Polymer Battery
2. Gasopic 4300mAh Li-Polymer Replacement Battery for Samsung Note 4 N910, N910U 4G LTE, N910V(Verizon), N910T(T-Mobile), N910A(AT&T), N910P(Sprint)
- 【 Work Perfectly 】This Updated Galaxy Note 4 Replacement Battery Compatible with...
- 【 Premium Grade A+ Cell lasts 】High quality grade A+ battery cells ensure longer...
- 【 Best Replacement Battery 】Best Replacement for the original Samsung Galaxy Note4...
- 【 You Will Get 】This package contents: 1 x 4300mAh High Quality Replacement Battery...
Featuring second on our list, this Note 4 battery replacement from Gasopic offers a 4300mAh capacity and an 18-month warranty.
Based on the original Samsung technology, this battery will fit right into your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
It has the added advantage of a built-in IC chip that prevents your phone from overcharging, discharging and overheating.
With over 800 recharge cycles promised, Gasopic’s Samsung Note 4 battery replacement is an excellent option.
It is compatible with Samsung Note 4 N910, N910U 4G LTE, N910V (Verizon), N910T (T-Mobile), N910A (AT&T), and N910P (Sprint) versions only.
- UL 2054, ROHS and CE certified
- Powerful 4300mAh capacity
- 800 recharge cycles
- Built-in smart IC chip
3. SHENMZ 4280mAh Li-Polymer Replacement Battery, for Samsung Note 4 N910P, T-Mobile N910T, N910U LTE, N910F
If you don’t want to upgrade to a new phone and want a near-perfect alternative, then SHENMZ’s note 4 replacement battery is the way to go. The SHENMZ Note 4 battery replacement is made from high-quality Li-Polymer and packs a punch with a 4280mAh battery capacity. Being CE and FCC certified, this battery ensures standard and safety.
The company promises over 600 recharge cycles and a 30-day refund policy if it doesn’t work.
It is compatible with the N910P, T-Mobile N910T, N910U LTE, and N910F variants of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Dual IC design to prevent battery failure
- 4280mAh capacity
- CE and FCC Certified
- More than 600 recharge cycles.
- Easy to install
While your battery of choice would depend on your priorities—certifications, capacity, price, and so on, our chosen option is the LCLEBM’s battery replacement.
With its sleek design, affordable pricing, and rigorous testing process, it ensures that you receive the best combination of function and support.
That said, we hope this guide has helped you decide what replacement option you would like, to keep your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running.
Last update on 2021-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API