The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, known for its revolutionary camera and infinity display, comes with a full-house of features, including an impeccable glass design. It has been a popular choice since its inception and continues to be a front-runner, even with the release of the newer galaxy models.
With continued use, most smartphone users face performance issues, such as lagging, over-heating, and fast discharging, all mostly signs of depleting battery capacity. Lithium-ion or polymer batteries tend to last for 2-3 years if the device is charged and discharged properly.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus comes with a 3500mAh in-built battery that wears out with frequent use, which may result in low battery-backup issues, and device overheating. If you are already experiencing this with your S9 plus, the best solution is to replace your battery.
How to Choose the Best Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Battery Replacement?
Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus battery replacement should be a perfect fit for your device—it’s a no brainer. You should choose a battery that is compatible with your Samsung S9 Plus model and has the necessary certifications and a warranty.
You can easily avail of a complete replacement kit online, and most companies provide 24*7 customer support. Some key factors to look out for when choosing your battery replacement are:
1. Battery Life
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has a 3500 mAh battery, so you need to get a replacement of at least 3500 mAh or higher (if compatible), but it should not be lesser than this.
2. Device Compatibility
To select a battery replacement for your device, you must make sure that it is compatible with your smartphone. It is crucial to read the compatibility description thoroughly before buying a replacement.
Installing a battery replacement at home is affordable and easy. It is recommended that you buy a complete replacement kit that comes with an installation manual, which will act as a comprehensive guide for the installation.
Best Battery Replacement Options for Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Here are some battery Replacements with their respective pros and cons:
1. Galaxy S9 Plus Battery Replacement FLSTOR 3800mAh Li-ion Battery
- 🔋【Compatible model】This Replacement battery Compatible with forGalaxy S9 Plus...
- 🔋【2020 Upgrade Battery Replacement】100% New High quality updated battery for Galaxy...
- 🔋【Safe And Efficient】 Each battery made from new high quality Lithium polymer...
- 🔋【Warm Tips】Check your phone model at first to avoid wrong purchase, Please notice...
FLSTOR offers high-quality batteries and provides you with the best customer service and warranty.
This S9 battery replacement by FLSTOR is powered at 3800mAh, made of Lithium-ion cells, and provides over 900 charging cycles with high-speed and efficient charging.
- It has high-quality copper connectors that provide an optimal connection to your phone.
- Long standby and talk time.
- 24 months warranty
- The replacement battery will drain quickly for the first 2-3 charges. This issue gets resolved quickly after the Lithium-ion battery stabilizes with the new device.
- If the battery is depleted, when you plug in your charger, it may take a few minutes for the indicator to show that it is charging.
2. HDCKU Galaxy S9 Plus Battery Replacement Kit for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Battery tested under strict quality-control standards. CE and...
- Our Galaxy S9 Plus Battery Replacement Uses Grade A cells ensure longer battery life (500+...
- Manufacturing upgrades deliver improved overheating protection and other safety features...
- S9 Plus Battery Voltage: 3.85V. Capacity: 3500mAh. Package contents: 1 x cell phone...
HDCKU is a Grade A+++ battery brand. Its batteries are built to last up to 500 charging cycles and are FCC, CE, and RoHS certified. They are pre-tested according to safety and quality control policies and guarantee the best service.
This S9 Plus battery replacement has a voltage of 3.85V with a 3500mAh battery capacity. It comes as a complete kit containing a replacement battery and repair tools.
- Uses Grade A cells that ensure longer battery life (500+ cycles) and high-speed with efficient charging.
- Safety protection from overheating and sleek design.
- A complete toolkit is provided.
- Customer feedback has been positive; no cons have been reported to date.
We would suggest going for the HDCKU battery replacement for your Samsung Galaxy S9. It is better certified, and cons are yet to come to light.
That’s our verdict!
However, if battery life is your priority, then the FLSTOR battery replacement is not a bad choice. So select your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus battery replacement carefully and give your device a new life!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the battery capacity of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has a 3500 mAh battery.
How long does the S9 Plus battery last?
The best screen-on time of the S9+ is about 7 hours, going from 100% to 4% battery capacity, without using the battery saver modes. The average screen-on time is around 4 to 5 hours.
Can I find battery replacements for my Samsung S9 Plus?
Yes, battery replacements are available online, which come with full replacement kits and can be installed easily.
Last update on 2021-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API