Is your Verizon Ellipsis7 lagging? This may be due to the decay of your battery. Before we get into how the problem can be solved with a Verizon Ellipsis 7 battery replacement, let’s talk some more about batteries. A lithium battery decays after 500-600 cycles. When this happens, your battery stops being able to be fully charged, your device starts lagging. A more affordable option than getting a new device is to get a battery replacement.
Buyer’s Guide for Best Verizon Ellipsis 7 Battery Replacement
Different factors are to be considered when purchasing a new battery. From security to capacity, it is necessary for the battery to be of good quality.
Is it Compatible With Your Device?
Before purchasing a new battery, make sure to check the devices it is compatible with.
Is it Certified?
Batteries that are certified by bodies such as RoHS and CE are trusted. Batteries with certifications are trusted to not damage your device.
How Much is its Capacity?
The capacity of the new battery should be at least close to that of the old one. The higher the battery capacity, the longer you can use the device on a single charge.
Best Verizon Ellipsis 7 Battery Replacement
1. Extra Longer Capacity Replacement Battery for VERIZON Elipsis QMV7A 7in, Elipsis QMV7B, Ellipsis MV7A, Ellipsis QMV7A 8GB
- Extra Longer Capacity: 4000mAh
- Type: Li-Polymer
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Dimension: 127.90 x 70.13 x 4.04 mm
This battery replacement comes with a wide range of compatible models. Make sure to go through the list to ensure that your device model is compatible with the new battery.
- Compatible with VERIZON Ellipsis QMV7A 7in, VERIZON Ellipsis QMV7B, VERIZON Ellipsis MV7A, VERIZON Ellipsis QMV7A 8GB.
- Certificated with ISO9001, RoHS and CE.
- 4000 mAh
2. Cameron Sino Rechargeble Battery for Verizon MLP3970125
- Replacement for the Following Battery Part Numbers: Verizon MLP3970125
- Compatible with the Following Model: Verizon Elipsis QMV7A 7in, Verizon Elipsis QMV7B,...
- Product Type:Li-Polymer Volts: 3.7V Capacity: 4000mAh
- All products are certificated with FCC, CE,CB,ISO9001,and RoHS; please rest assured to buy
The Cameron Sino brand is focused on selling batteries. Hence you can be sure that this is a high quality product. With a Lithium-Polymer battery type, this battery is sure to last for about 500 cycles.
- Compatible with Verizon Elipsis QMV7A 7in, Verizon Elipsis QMV7B, Verizon Ellipsis MV7A, Verizon Ellipsis QMV7A 8GB
- Capacity of 4000mAh
- Certificated with FCC, CE,CB,ISO9001,and RoHS
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 12-Months Warranty
Replacing The Battery
This is a walkthrough to replace the battery of your device. It is relatively easy and not dangerous. It can be useful in easily changing your faulty battery or replacing multiple batteries to keep your device running.
Removing The Battery
Make sure to power down the device. Do this by holding down the power button and waiting until the screen goes black. Remove the SIM card by opening the SIM card cover. Then push the SIM card gently and pull it out after hearing a click.
Removing The Back Panel
Pry open the back cover carefully. It is advisable to use a plastic opening tool. Use the opening tool to pry open the back cover from all sides before removing it. Trying to remove the back cover before doing so may break it.
Changing The Battery
Remove the charging port by unscrewing the indicated screws. Then, disconnect the ribbon cable that connects the charging port board to the motherboard using tweezers. Remove the adhesives and pry the battery out carefully. Then replace with the new battery and put everything back as it was.
Getting a new battery can get your device working and back to being functional. It is more affordable and worth your money.
Hopefully, this review helped you to purchase the best battery for your Verizon Ellipsis 7.
Last update on 2021-04-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API