Dewalt is one of the most popular brands that has established its foundation in the construction and manufacturing business and home improvement. It combines the trust and reliability of a brand and offers the product at affordable rates. Though Dewalt lithium-ion batteries are needed by every device to keep them working efficiently, from lawnmowers to saw blades, these little batteries can power them for years.
Dewalt lithium-ion battery is a rechargeable battery, which offers a quality energy density, no reminiscence impact. It does not lose any charge when not in use, making it the best powerhouse for all-electric tools. Without any further ado, let us discuss the reviews of Dewalt battery replacement.
Dewalt 18v Battery
The DeWalt 18v battery offers the user 25% running time with DeWalt 18v power tools. Thus, you can quickly run multiple tools with the same battery pack. Moreover, they offer a constant power supply without diminishing the performance as compared to other standard batteries. The best part about these batteries is that they provide four times more performance and run time than nicad batteries.
Moreover, they do not fade their performance until their last charge, which means you will get a constant power supply regardless of their charge left. Though, these are rechargeable batteries that you can charge them with a DeWalt battery charger. Without any further ado, let us discuss the feature of the dewalt 18v battery.
- It offers a higher capacity of 18v xrptm battery that has offers 25% more running time than nicad batteries.
- It is compatible with all Dewalt 18v cordless power tools.
- It allows users to run multiple devices or tools with the same battery pack.
- It comes in a pack containing two Dewalt 18v batteries.
- The company has incorporated a memory effect to ensure it does not lose its charge when not in use.
- It contains lithium-ion batteries that can provide a stable performance.
- The battery weight 4 pounds
- It comes with a warranty for 3years and free servicing for two years.
- The battery enables you to recharge with the help of a Dewalt battery charger without affecting the battery's life.
- It comes in a pack of two 18v batteries that give more running time and power.
- The battery does not losses its charges even when you are not using them.
- The company has used high-quality NiCd batteries to offer adaptable and consistent performance.
- It offers a better running time than other batteries.
- The battery may take an hour to recharge it completely.
- It is compatible with most of the power tool family of Dewalt.
- The plastic body may not that much durable when used roughly.
- The batteries have a heavyweight making it challenging to carry
Charger, Dewalt 20v Battery+Charger
The Dewalt 20v battery max starter kit contains a charger and a compact battery. With the help of the latest lithium-ion technology, the compact battery offers a capacity of 3.0 ah and offers an extended running time of every power tool by Dewalt. Moreover, the charger also features a quick charging capability, and a multi-function led indicator shows the charging status.
It also provides information related to the replacement of the battery pack and the temperature of the battery. Though the battery is compatible with all Dewalt 20v power tools and the company offers three years warranty period. The soft kit will have more room for extra tools to carry. However, it offers a fade-free performance that means it provides you a stable and sturdy charge to maintain a constant power supply and less downtime.
You can continue your work without worrying about the battery's recharge because it offers you extended running time than other standard 20v batteries. Without any further ado, lets us discuss the features of the dewalt 20v max kit.
- The kit will contain a dcb115 charger and a dcb205 5.0ah compact battery, along with some space for carrying other tools.
- The 20v Dewalt lithium battery is compatible with all 20v power tools by DeWalt.
- The battery is backed up by three years of warranty, which means you can replace the defective battery within a limited period.
- The lithium-ion battery offers a sturdy and stable power supply for constant working.
- The battery offers four times extended running time as compared to other 20v NiCd batteries.
- The kit weighs 5.75 lbs.
- The battery can be charged with the help of a quick battery charger by DeWalt.
- The company also offers three years of servicing along with 90 days of the money-back guarantee.
- It has a 3-led fuel gauge to offer you feedback about the battery charge left and when it needs replacement.
- It does not have self-discharge and memory to offer maximum productivity and reducing downtime.
- The battery is much lighter as compared to the dcb200 3.0ah battery.
- There are chances that it may get overcharged if you forget to remove the charger and left it for longer hours, many reduce the battery life.
Dewalt Flexvolt Battery
DEWALT FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX Battery, 6.0-Ah (DCB606)
- DEWALT 20V/60V Battery provides the power of corded and the freedom of cordless
- DEWALT battery has 4 times runtime compared to DCB201 1.5Ah Battery Pack
- 3 times power compared to DC9096 18V Battery
- Tri-Platform Compatability 20V MAX*, 60V MAX* and 120V MAX*
The DeWalt flexvol battery 12.0 ah battery provides three times more performance than all DeWalt 18v batteries. It offers four times running time than the battery capacity of 6.0 ah used in DeWalt's 20v power tools. The best part is compatible with 120v max, 60v max, and 20v max power tools by DeWalt.
Moreover, you can charge the flexvolt battery with a 20 max DeWalt battery charger, and it may take an hour to get fully charged. It also features a led gauge to offer information regarding the battery charge left and when it may need replacement or provide the battery's current status. It offers a stable and robust performance that will make it easier for you to work with more efficiency with extended running time.
- It offers four times better running time as compared to a 6.0 ah battery.
- It offers greater flexibility with DeWalt power tools that means you can use it with 20v max, 60vmax, and 120v max tools.
- The battery can be charged with a DeWalt 20v max battery charger's help and may take only an hour of complete charge.
- It features a led gauge to show the current status of the charges left.
- The battery weighs only 2.25 pounds.
- It offers robust performance for extended power supply along with fade-free power.
- The compact design makes it fit with almost every power tool.
- It offers excellent run time as compared to other lithium batteries.
- It offers sturdy performance and a stable power supply to provide a greater running time.
- The battery automatically changes the voltage when you change the power tool.
- The plastic body may not make it durable regardless of the performance these batteries offer to the users.
Dewalt 60v Battery+Charger
The DeWalt 60v battery offers a greater running time as compared to other lithium batteries. Moreover, the package contains a dcb118 fast charger that can quickly charge the battery in 75 minutes. The battery can operate under a temperature of 0 degrees f. The battery features a led gauge that will show you the battery's current status, so enable you to do the work accordingly. Besides, it offers excellent fade-free performance, which means it will supply constant power supply regardless of the battery's charge.
The DeWalt fast charger contains a fan cooling system that cools down the battery when it is charge and ensuring the battery does not lose its charge while maintaining the battery life. The lithium battery offers 180-watt hours, which lets you complete your job without facing any downtime. Without any further ado, let us focus on the DeWalt 60v max battery's key features with a DeWalt quick battery charger.
- The package will contain a dcb609 20/60v max battery and a dcb118 battery charger.
- It offers you tremendous battery backup due to its 180-watt hours of power pack.
- The battery capacity is 9.0ah, which can power the 120v max cordless tools of DeWalt.
- It offers six times more run time when used in DeWalt 20v power tools.
- It has a led gauge that offers the battery and user's current status to know the remaining charge.
- The battery can operate efficiently under the temperature of zero degrees Fahrenheit.
- It works efficiently in massive power demanding jobs.
- The patent technology and giant format cells make it work more efficiently than other 9.0ah batteries.
- The fast charger is equipped with a fan-cooling system that pulls air across the battery to cool it down.
- The DeWalt fast charger can completely charge the battery in 75 minutes.
- The battery is compatible with 120v max, 60v max, and 20v max power tools by DeWalt.
- The charger is compatible with all 60v max and 20v max DeWalt batteries.
- It has a considerable power load that offers you an extended running time.
- It offers sturdy and stable performance to keep a consistent power.
- The battery will only take 75 minutes to get fully charged up.
- It is equipped with an on-board fuel gauge that enables the users to see the remaining battery.
- It compatible with almost every DeWalt power tools
- The charger is not compatible with 12v batteries.
Dewalt 12v Battery+Charger
DEWALT 20V MAX Battery Pack with Charger, 3-Ah (DCB230C)
- 3.0Ah capacity provides long runtime for the the DEWALT 20V battery
- 3-LED fuel gauge system allows immediate feedback on state of charge for the DEWALT...
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- 18% lighter weight than DCB200 3.0Ah battery
The DeWalt 12v battery offers 3x running time and much lighter as compared to dcb200. You will get one lithium-ion battery along with a 20v battery charger that will offer you an undeniable performance. They do not have a memory or self-discharge system to ensure it offers greater performance and reduces the downtime.
Thus, it is equipped with three led fuel gauge that will help you know about the battery's current status and offer excellent knowledge when you replace one. With a battery capacity of 12v, it can offer 22% more running time than standard lithium batteries. Moreover, the best part about these batteries is that they offer outstanding sturdy performance when used with 20v DeWalt power tools. Let us discuss the key feature of the DeWalt 12v battery and charger kit.
- The battery offers 3x running time and light in weight as compared to dcb200.
- The led gauge lets you know about the condition of the battery.
- It offers a fade-free performance and a stable power supply.
- The lithium-ion battery is suitable for all 20v DeWalt power tools.
- The battery weighs around 1 kg.
- It has a battery capacity of 12v.
- The battery charger fully charges up the lithium-ion battery in 40 minutes approx.
- It offers fade-free power and stable performance.
- It features an on-board gauge to let you know about the status.
- It is easy to charge the battery with the DeWalt quick charger's help, and it will probably take only 30 minutes to fully charge the battery.
- It is convenient to carry with yourself while you are moving.
- Sometimes it may get overcharged if you forget to remove the charge and left it for a more extended period.
Dewalt 14.4 Battery+Charger
The kit contains a highly durable lithium-ion battery and quick charger that enable the user to perform any task with these batteries' help. It offers 4 x times running time as compared to standard lithium batteries. Moreover, it can power the entire line of 14.4 power tools of DeWalt and allow the users to run multiple tools by using the same battery pack.
Due to no memory system, it prevents the battery from losing charge when not in use. However, the DeWalt quick charger can recharge the battery within 30 minutes and allow them to continue their work without waiting for too long. One of the marvelous things about these batteries is that they do not fade their performance until the last charge allows you to work efficiently without worrying about the power fading.
If you face any problem, you can contact the company and get your battery replaced because the company has provided the user with three years of warranty. Let us talk about the key feature of the DeWalt 14.4v lithium-ion battery.
- It is made from a sturdy material that makes it highly durable.
- The battery offers four times more running time with the help of a high capacity xrp battery.
- It is compatible with every power tool in 14.4 v line by DeWalt.
- It also offers up to 1200 cycles.
- A three-year warranty backs it up.
- The quick charger can fully charge up the battery in 30 minutes, approx.
- The items weigh only 1.75 pounds.
- You will get one DeWalt 14.4v nicad battery and a 14.4v battery charger.
- The product is relatively easy to handle due to its lightweight and durable quality.
- It also offers sturdy performance and a stable charge to maintain the power supply.
- Its higher battery capacity allows giving four times running time as compared to standard lithium batteries.
- The battery may need replacement when used with heavy-duty tools.
Dewalt 5ah Battery+Charger
The kit of DeWalt 5ah contains two 20v max 5.0 ah XR batteries, and a charger that offers a total power capacity equals to 10amp. Though the charger can 12v, 20v, and 60v batteries at the rate of 4 amp. Moreover, the kit also includes a soft bag that allows the users to carry the additional tool. The battery is backed up by three years of warranty and servicing that enables the user to replace or repair the battery that gets defective.
However, the battery is compatible with DeWalt power tools and according to the power supply when you change it. The fast charger can charge the battery in 40 minutes enables you to finish your work more efficiently. Let us discuss the feature of the DeWalt 5ah battery and its charger.
- It comes in a pack of two 5ah lithium batteries along with a 20v quick charger.
- The fan-cooling technology helps to keep the body temperature by pulling the air across the battery.
- Its lithium-ion battery is backed up with three years of warranty and servicing period.
- The kit weighs only 5.75 pounds.
- They do not fade their performance till their last charge.
- It has a battery capacity of 5ah.
- It is compatible with DeWalt power tools.
- It features an onboard led battery indicator that will show the status of the remaining battery.
- The quick charger allows you to charge the battery in 30 minutes approx quickly.
- The battery charger is compatible with 12v, 20v, and 60v batteries by DeWalt.
- The battery offers better performance and extra running time as compared to standard lithium batteries.
- Its design of battery ensures that it is entirely safe from any leakage.
- With the help of an onboard fuel gauge, you will know about the remaining battery life level.
- It is compatible with almost every type of power tool by DeWalt.
- The quick charger contains cooling systems that draw the heat from the battery and cool it down.
- The battery can be fully charged in 30 minutes approx with a DeWalt 20v quick charger.
- Sometimes it may lose its charges when not in use, but you can contact the support team for this issue.
The details mentioned above are regarding the robust yet reliable batteries by DeWalt manufacturer. Their products are sold in every corner of the world due to their power and performance.
Last update on 2021-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API