The DualShock 4 is among the best PlayStation controllers that can easily double your performance in complicated and demanding games like modern warfare or FIFA 2020. However, if you possess an aging DualShock 4, then you might have noticed that it is losing the capabilities to hold the charge as it used to be to hold before.
Moreover, one day it reaches the stage where you will have to buy a new one, and most players do that, but you can use a Dualshock 4 replacement battery to bring back your controller’s life. It is a fact that the DualShock controller is not either expensive or cheap at around $60 approximately.
However, unless the controller does not has a default in other parts except the battery, then there is no sense in buying a new controller for your pc when you can buy a replacement battery from online stores and quickly replace it when you experience that your controllers are not holding enough charge for an extended period.
Many customers would like to replace the battery of their controller instead of buying a new one. Therefore, it would be tremendous and cost-effective for you to replace the battery of your controllers, and the best part is you can do it yourself from the comfort of your home.
StarnovoDualshock 4 Battery Replacement
- 100% Compatible with original battery
- Long working time
- Over 300times cycle life
- 180days warranty
Starnovo has been manufacturing top quality batteries for Dualshock 4 for several years. They use top-notch quality material for producing batteries of the controller and ensure that these are protected from leakages. The company is dedicated to ship its products worldwide. It offers excellent customer support service after the sales, which means you can contact them if you have any battery problem. So, let us discuss the details of the dualshock 4 replacement battery supplied by starnovo.
- The battery is 100% compatible with the original battery of Dualshock 4.
- The material used in manufacturing the battery will ensure a longer working time.
- The battery will have over 300times of recharge cycle.
- The company has offered a 180days of the warranty period.
- It is certified for safety and reliability by un38.3, ul, and RoHS.
- The battery is manufactured using a lithium-ion polymer battery.
- It has a capacity of 1800mah and can be charged within one hour.
- A fully charged battery will provide a voltage of 3.7 volts.
- The pack dimension equal to 52.00 x 34.50 x 10.50mm.
- The battery is compatible with wireless models cuh-zct2u and cuh-zct2.
- The battery weighs only 25 grams.
- The battery will hold charges for a longer period.
- The lithium-ion battery will ensure better performance as compared to other replacements.
- The battery is backed up by three months warranty period.
- It is certified for safety by the official authorities.
- Sometimes it might be possible that you will receive a defective battery, but you replace it quickly.
Ostent Dualshock 4 Battery Replacement
- Li-ion battery pack, voltage: 3.65V, capacity: 1000mAh
- The battery is designed on the basis of specification of PS4 controller built-in battery
- Dismantle and then open the bottom cover of the PS4 controller to replace the battery
- Helps to prolong the using time of PS4 controller
Ostent has been manufacturing controller batteries for many years. They are dedicated to shipping top-notch quality batteries to ensure you never run out of battery performance at the time of scoring a point.
Moreover, they will make sure that the battery is protected from leakages, and it will also reduce the shipping cost. However, you will need to make sure about the battery connector’s shape to ensure they fit in the controller easily. So, let us have a look at the dualshock 4 replacement battery provided by ostent.
- The battery pack is manufactured using lithium-ion to provide lasting performance.
- A fully charged lithium-ion battery will contain a voltage of 3.65 volts.
- The capacity of the replacement battery is 1000mah.
- It is designed based on replacing it with the ps4battery.
- The battery is compatible with the dualshock 4 controller, and make sure you check the connectors before buying.
- It can be fully charged within 1 hour.
- The battery weighs only 0.81 ounces.
- The dimension of the battery is 2.5 x 1.6 x 0.4 inches.
- The lithium-ion used in the replacement battery can hold a charge of a longer duration.
- It performs well in 1st generation controllers.
- The battery is specially designed to match the original battery of the ps4 controller.
- The battery can outweigh the performance of other replacement batteries.
- Sometimes it may happen that the replacement battery may not fit in your controller, so carefully check the size of the current battery before you make any purchase.
Process Of Replacing The Dualshock 4 Battery
- The first and foremost thing to do is gather the necessary tools to dismantle the controller that means a suitable screwdriver, electronic toolkit, and opening tool.
- Make use of a screwdriver to remove all four screws embedded inside at the back of the controller. Remember to remove the screws carefully to reduce the amount of damage that can happen to the screw threads.
- After that, use an opener tool to easily pull out the controller’s upper part and make sure every button is in its position. You can begin by introducing space from the left to the right side. Finally, at the front, you can easily dismantle the controller. Generally, there are small pieces that often get out of the frame. So, to avoid loss, make sure you maintain a better work field area. Such small parts are 2 trigger springs, and one grey resent button extension.
- Moving further, you will need to disconnect the ribbon connectors of the motherboard that connects both sides of the controller. You can pull out the ribbon easily with your fingers.
- Now you can disconnect the plug of the battery connected with the motherboard using blunt forceps. Afterward, you can lift the battery from the controller. Remember, you should not remove the plug using great force because it can lose the connectors.
- Finally, you can use the Dualshock 4 replacement battery and connect it with the controller. To assemble the controller, repeat the process in reverse order.
Thus, replacing the battery of your DualShock 4 will would be the best option for you, and the replacements mentioned above can give your controller a new life.
Last update on 2021-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API