Bad iPhone battery life can be caused by “app refresh”. App refresh is a feature that allows your apps to update in the background, so you always have the latest information when you open them. While this can be convenient, it can also be a drain on your iPhone’s battery. If you’re trying to extend the life of your battery, disabling app refresh is an easy way to do so. In this post, we’ll go over how to disable app refresh on your iPhone and provide some additional tips for improving your battery life.
Disabling App Refresh on Your iPhone
Here’s how to disable app refresh on your iPhone:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on “General.”
- Tap on “Background App Refresh.”
- Tap on the toggle next to “Background App Refresh” to turn it off.
You can also disable app refresh for specific apps by selecting the app and turning off the toggle next to “Background App Refresh.”
Other Tips for Improving iPhone Battery Life
In addition to disabling app refresh, there are a few other things you can do to help improve your iPhone’s battery life:
- Close out of unused apps: When you’re not using an app, be sure to close it out by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will help conserve battery life.
- Turn off unnecessary features: Go to the Settings app and look for features that you don’t use often, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Turning these off when you’re not