Samsung flagship devices last for years without having any major drawback with the performance. Needless to mention, Samsung Galaxy S5 did a great job and it is still competing against Apple iPhone 5s.
The quality of this smartphone is the genuine performance, no heating issue, software updates and more. All these things make the Galaxy S5 one of the powerful devices. After two years of use, you can find an issue with the battery performance. It might not last up to the mark.
In such cases, looking after the purchase of the best replacement battery for galaxy s5 so that you can gain the same performance again. Buying genuine replacement from the manufacturer is a bit expensive choice. To end this trouble, looking at the third-party option seem a better choice.
Comparison tableTable could not be displayed.
Top 3 Best Galaxy S5 Battery
To help you buy the quality replacement, we arranged products based on several necessary factors that you must not skip at all. Let’s Begin the Journey –
Runbod 2950mAh Li-ion Battery Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S5
With reasonable pricing, two years of warranty, and higher compatibility, Runbod 2950mAh Li-ion Battery Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S5 is a perfect choice. It nails the first spot due to long warranty and similar capacity to the original battery. It contains Grade A cells which ensure the longest battery life. It easily supports 500+ cycle which can make you love this product over the other ones.
- Offer a 500+ recharge cycle.
- Made up of Grade A cells.
- Two years of warranty.
- Come for a reasonable price
- Work perfectly as a replacement
- Genuine after-sale services.
- No cons reported.
FrontTech 2800mAh OEM Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5
Someone willing to buy a set of Samsung Galaxy S5 batteries can look after FrontTech 2800mAh OEM Battery for Samsung Galaxy S5. Batteries are of high quality and they contain lithium-ion cells. The conservation of battery is good to go. They will offer you a genuine battery backup. Integrated microchip prevents your smartphone from overcharging by mistake which makes it a safer deal to consider.
- It has a lithium-ion cell.
- Long recharge cycle.
- The integrated microchip installed.
- Normal charging speed seems genuine replacement.
- Conserve battery for genuine time.
- Buying the set of 3 seems affordable.
- Sometimes heat up during long charge.
Cables and Gadgets New OEM for Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery
A replacement which looks genuine in all kind is Cables and Gadgets” New OEM for Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery. It has the Samsung logo on battery which makes it seem like the original. It offers longer battery life, and it charges at a similar speed to the original one. Even, it has the same weight, not like the other one which has extra weight.
- Similar weight to the original one.
- Genuine power conservation.
- Samsung logo makes it look original.
- Effective power conservation.
- Charge at a pretty good speed.
- The in-hand feel of battery is premium.
- Bit expensive choice.
What to Consider During the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery?
Samsung offers the replacement for their devices and you can get the genuine battery but if you want to go after a third-party manufacturer then you must check the below-mentioned factors. They will help you grab the right product –
- Battery Types – Several types of batteries are available in the market and you can choose any of the best ones with ease. The popular type is Lithium-ion. But, the rest options are NiCd, NiMH, and Li-pol. You can check the type of cell they contain. The charging speed and conservation of energy depend upon the same factor.
- Input and Output – It is all about the charging speed. Samsung Galaxy S5 device has a 3.85V battery which supports 4.4V charging. You need to check the same so that you get similar performance to avoid the problem.
- Capacity – In Galaxy S5, you are getting a 2950 mAh battery. When you are looking for the replacement then try to find a similar capacity. Having extra power doesn’t mean better. They might cause trouble with the device so you need to stay selective.
- Feedback – Checking out the replacement battery for galaxy s5 reviews allow you having more detail about the product. It let you determine whether to buy the product or not.
Needless to mention but Looking at compatibility is also important. Some manufacturer sells batteries which are versatile to use but you should try to avoid getting such products.
1. Can I use Higher Capacity Battery for My Samsung Galaxy S5?
Samsung originally sells the device with a 2800 mAh battery. Using a higher power battery might be risky and it can cause a heating issue.
2. My Samsung Device’s Battery Is Bloating, What Should I Do?
Swollen batteries are risky because they can blast at any time. In such cases, consider replacing the battery.
3. Which battery does Samsung Galaxy s5 use?
Samsung is offering a 2,800 mAh battery with the 10.78Wh brick which is removable and you can replace it by removing the back cover.
4. What’s the best Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Replacement?
Going after the genuine replacement is always better but if you want an affordable option then you can consider Runbod 2950mAh Li-ion Battery Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S5.
5. Are batteries the same in Samsung Galaxy S5 and S5 Active?
S5 and S5 active are quite similar in terms of looks and design but they have a difference in battery along with the weight also.
Samsung Galaxy S5 was the last device in flagship which had a removable battery. You can remove it directly by opening the back flap and replace it easily. Users of S5 might find trouble getting a similar performance. Due to this, they can look after the purchase of Runbod 2950mAh Li-ion Battery Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S5 or any other genuine option from the market. Replacing the battery is important if your device battery started swelling or it causes any kind of heating issue.
Last update on 2021-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API