Turning off push notifications can significantly increase your iPhone battery life. Push notifications are a convenient way to stay up-to-date on what’s happening with your favorite apps, but they can also be a drain on your iPhone’s battery. Every time your phone receives a push notification, it uses a little bit of battery. If you’re trying to increase the life of your iPhone’s battery, turning off push notifications is an easy way to do so. In this post, we’ll go over how to turn off push notifications on your iPhone and provide some additional tips for improving your battery life.
Turning Off Push Notifications on Your iPhone
Here’s how to turn off push notifications on your iPhone:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on “Notifications.”
- Tap on the app that you want to change the push notification settings for.
- Tap on the toggle next to “Allow Notifications” to turn it off.
You can also customize the push notification settings for each app by tapping on “Options” and selecting the specific types of notifications that you want to receive.
Other Tips for Improving iPhone Battery Life
In addition to turning off push notifications, there are a few other things you can do to help improve your iPhone’s battery life:
- Close out of unused apps: When you’re not using an app, be sure to close it out by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will help conserve battery life.
- Turn off unnecessary features: Go to the Settings app and look for features that you don’t use often, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Turning these off when you’re not using them can help extend your battery life.
- Adjust your display settings: Your iPhone’s display uses a lot of battery, so try to reduce the amount of time that it’s on. You can do this by lowering the brightness of your display or turning on the “Auto-Lock” feature, which will turn off the display after a certain amount of time.
By following these tips and turning off push notifications, you can help increase the life of your iPhone’s battery and get more use out of your device throughout the day.