When your iPad Air 2 battery begins to lose its ability to hold the charge or the battery becomes swollen, it is necessary to replace the faulty with a replacement battery ipad air 2 to make your iphone device work again. However, the degradation of the battery is an unavoidable event that determines the life of your iPad, and if you want to extend the lifespan of your ipad, then you need to use a replacement battery that is compatible with the 2nd generation of ipad air.
However, if you experience that your iPad does not turn on, is stuck in the middle of the reboot, or only not able to last longer even after charging it completely, then a replacement battery will able to fix all the issues related to the battery. Though the process of replacing the battery is very complex, and it would be great for you to get it done by a professional iPad repair service provider.
If you want to do it by yourself, then make sure you have enough tools to dismantle your ipad air 2 with care to prevent further damage to your device because replacing the battery of the iphone devices needs excellent skills and stability while removing the display and ribbon connectors without causing any damage. Without further ado, let us discuss various replacement batteries that are compatible with iPad air 2.
Kubom Ipad Air 2 Replacement Battery
- Compatible Model: Only can use for Apple iPad Air 2 / iPad 6(A1566, A1567,A1547),support...
- KUBOM battery desigh with premium for charging faster, last longer, and have a higher...
- KUBOM li-ion battery uses fast charging to quickly reach 80% of its capacity, then...
- Instructions: there are a lot of repair guides on Youtube(search 'iPad Air 2 battery...
Kubom is among the top leading manufacturers and sellers who are selling quality power products to its customers. Moreover, they also sell replacement battery ipad air 2 along with a tool kit that enables the users to disassemble their ipad by themselves. All you need to do is use the instruction manual to dismantle your iPad air 2 without causing damage to the LCD and ribbon connectors to protect your device from further damage. Remember to use a heat gun to make the adhesive soft so that you can easily remove the LCD from the body frame. Let us talk about the replacement battery offered by the kubom.
- The battery is compatible with Apple iPad Air 2 and iPad 6 (A1566, A1547, A1567).
- Kabom has used premium quality material and chemicals to ensure faster charging, last longer, and improve the battery’s lifespan.
- Kubom uses lithium-ion batteries equipped with a system that charges the battery faster to reach 80% and switches to other modes to charge slowly. It improves the lifespan of the battery and prevents it from overcharging and over-voltage issues.
- The company offers 18 months warranty period for the battery.
- The battery has a capacity of 7350mah to ensure a longer running time.
- A fully charged battery can provide a voltage of 3.76 volts that means 27.62 watts per hour.
- The dimension of the battery is 9.1 * 06 * 0.8 inches.
- The battery weighs only 9.3 ounces.
- The company also offers 30 days money-back guarantee and living customer support service if you have any issue regarding the replacement battery.
- You will find the necessary tools to help you disassemble your iPad easily but be careful with the heat gun or hairdryer while removing the LCD screen because it may happen that you may break the LCD screen.
- The battery provides robust performance and a stable power supply.
- The battery condition will be freshly manufactured, 100% brand new, and unused.
- The instruction manual is quite complicated, but you can watch the repair video of the replacement battery ipad air 2on the internet.
Mpf Products Ipad Air 2 Replacement Battery
- Replacement for the Following Battery Model/Part Numbers: A1547.
- Compatible with the Following Apple iPad Models: Apple iPad Air 2, Apple iPad 6 (6th...
- 3.7V 7300mAh 27.74Wh Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack.
- Includes Free Installation Tools.
MPF products use superior quality material and chemicals while manufacturing replacement batteries to provide their client with quality power products. Moreover, they also sell the ipad air 2 replacement battery at reasonable rates. Without further ado, let us talk about the feature of the ipad air 2 replacement battery provided by MPF products.
- The company uses a high-quality lithium-ion battery to offer an endless power supply.
- An ultimately charged battery holds a voltage of 3.7 volts.
- The battery weighs only 167 grams.
- The replacement battery is compatible with Apple iPad 6 (6th Generation), Apple iPad Air 2, A1567, A1566, MGKM2LL/A, MGKL2LL/A, MGL12LL/A, MGLW2LL/A, MGTX2LL/A, MH0W2LL/A, MGTY2LL/A, MH182LL/A, MH1J2LL/A, MH2N2LL/A, MH2M2LL/A, MH2U2LL/A, MH2P2LL/A, MH2W2LL/A, MH2V2LL/A, MH312LL/A, MH332LL/A, and MH322LL/A.
- The battery has a capacity of 7300mah that can be charged quickly in 4 hours.
- The kit also includes free tools that will help you in replacing the battery.
- The company offers a one-year replacement warranty, and the battery is registered under the trademark of MPF products.
- The dimension of the battery is 9.4 * 5.9 * 0.9 inches.
- The replacement battery is backed by one year of warranty.
- The company offers live customer support service in case you have an issue regarding the battery.
- The lithium-ion battery provides lasting life, and using best practices to charge the battery will improve the battery’s lifespan.
- The rechargeable battery pack can provide a stable and robust power supply.
- The battery is registered under the trademark of MPF products, which means the battery is safe to use but makes sure you handle it with care.
- The kit does not include any instruction manual, which can assist you in replacing the faulty battery.
- The tools included in the kit may be made from low-quality material, but they are enough to disassemble your iPad air 2.
Tips To Remember Before Replacing The Battery Of Your Ipad Air 2
- The first and foremost thing to do is gather the necessary tools to help you disassemble your iPad air 2. Moreover, be careful while using the heat gun to soften the adhesive because any further damage caused to the faulted battery can damage your battery.
- You should use picks to hold the LCD and slowly lift the screen to prevent the chances of breakage and discount the ribbon connectors attached to the frame. Rest you can gather information from online video.
- First, for optimal performance, charge the battery completely and use it continuously until it shut down and finally charge it entirely uninterrupted. It will enhance the performance of the battery.
Last update on 2021-04-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API