Searching for the best iPhone 6 Battery Replacement? Apple devices are known for their longevity and durability, and the iPhone 6 is no exception. However, the average lifespan of the batteries is significantly shorter, and if you are still using this model, getting a new battery one might be necessary. In this article, we will help you pick the best iPhone 6 replacement battery 2023.
Top iPhone 6 Battery Replacement – Best Sellers Buying Guide
Click here for a dedicated iPhone 6s battery replacements article.
What you should keep in mind when looking for the best iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
There are a number of factors that you should be aware of before buying a battery replacement for your iPhone 6. Here is a brief overview of the main ones that you should focus on.
iPhone 6 Battery Replacement – Power rating
The rating of the battery is expressed in mAh and it denotes the overall capacity of the unit. A battery that is rated at 3000 mAh will provide 3000 milliamperes of current for a full hour. Generally speaking, you should go for an option that is rated at a minimum of 2000 mAh.
This is an essential feature that should be included in any decent battery. It often consists of a built-in microchip that regulates power output and adjusts the voltage when the battery is fully charged.
It is important to note that not all replacement batteries are compatible with every phone. You need to check the product description to verify if the battery is compatible with your phone.
Reviews of the best iPhone 6 Battery Replacement batteries
This replacement battery comes in a comprehensive package that includes a set of tools, adhesive stripes, and a screen protector. It is priced very competitively and it provides a tremendous value for the money. As far as power is concerned, this unit is significantly superior to its direct competition. In fact, this lithium-ion unit is rated at around 2050 and it is even more powerful than the original iPhone 6 battery. The Yontex is compatible with some of the most popular versions of the iPhone. This includes model A1549, A1586, and A1589.
- It is backed by a good warranty
- This replacement is more powerful than the original.
- It is compatible with the three most popular iPhone 6 versions
- The package includes some valuable accessories
- The repair tools are not durable
- It is not compatible with the 6S
2 – ScandiTech 1810mAh iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
If you want to buy a Iphone 6 battery with several accessories and instruction booklet then you should consider buying the ScandiTech 1810mAh battery. It is a perfect battery for all versions of iPhone 6; A1549, A1586, and A1589. A single purchase will provide you with the entire kit that is required to open the iPhone and replace the battery. However, depending on your preferences, you may even purchase a standalone battery that arrives without the tool kit.
- You will receive an entire kit consisting of suction cup, spudger, set of tweezers, Philips PH000 screwdriver, Pentalobe screwdriver, etc.
- The screwdrivers of the kit are magnetized so that it becomes easy to pull out and pick up the minute screws.
- The battery is brand new with 0 charging cycles and it’s high capacity replacement battery.
- Comes with 12-month warranty
- Will not work for iPhone 6 Plus and 6s since they are different models and not a version of iPhone 6.
- Kit does not include a charging plug.
The SNIDII 1810mAh replacement battery is a perfect accessory for making your iPhone6 work seamlessly well. It is compatible with iPhone 6 A1586, A1589, and A1549 models. You will receive a tool kit with the battery so that the installation process becomes easier. The battery can last over 500 to 800 charging cycles. It is a high-quality premium battery that has been manufactured under strict quality control standards. Since the battery has an inbuilt smart chip, you need not worry about your device getting over-charged, excessive heating, and over-discharged. Installing the battery is easy; yet, if you get stuck up somewhere then there are several YouTube videos that you can watch.
- UL2054, FCC, ROHS, and CE certified
- A brand new battery with 0 charging cycles
- 2 years warranty for customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Reasonably priced product
- Not compatible for iPhone 6S, 6 Plus, and 6S Plus
- Return-back policy is not available.
More Reputable Iphone 6 battery brands To Consider
LIKEGOR has amassed a well-earned reputation for making some of the most reliable smartphone replacement batteries on the market as well as iPhone 6 batteries. Moreover, the LIKEGOR battery lasts up to 800 charging cycles and offers a very long battery life relative to other alternatives at the same price range.
- It can last up to 800 cycles
- The charging is quick and efficient
- It makes use of Grade A+ cells
- It offers long battery life
- The screen protector that is included in the package does not fit the iPhone 6
- It does not come with a tool that can help you remove the old battery
Carvesky – iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
This Carvesky has everything that you would need from an iPhone 6 battery replacement. The grade A cells that it is equipped with provide an exceptionally long battery life and quick charging times. Furthermore, it can last up to 500 charging cycles without any noticeable drop in its output. As a testament to this unit’s quality, it has managed to obtain FCC, CE, and RoHS certifications.
- Its performance is comparable to the original battery
- It delivers quick charging times
- It is designed to provide up to 500 charging cycles
- The battery boasts several quality certifications
- Some users have complained about the quality of customer service
- The quality to price ratio is lower compared to other models in this list
Yontex – iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
The best way to provide extra power to your iPhone 6 is by buying the Yontex 2250mAh battery as its capacity is 24% higher than the original battery. Thus, you will be able to use your phone for a longer duration. If you are a proud owner of A1549, A1586, and A1589 iPhone 6 versions then the Yontex battery would be a perfect solution for upgrading your device. You will receive the replacement battery with complete set of repair tools, screen protector, and an instruction manual. The battery is absolutely safe to use as it provides protection against over-charging, over-discharging, and short circuit. Overall, it will be a great replacement and upgrade for your iPhone 6 device.
- Brand new battery with 0 charging cycle.
- The kit includes suction cup, Sim eject tool, screen protector, metal tweezers, adhesive for battery, opening tool, Pentalobe screwdriver, Philips screwdriver, etc.
- 30-day money back policy and 24-month warranty.
- Detailed video tutorials help in easy installation.
- Not compatible with iPhone 6S or other iPhone models.
- Screwdriver is not magnetized, so it might get difficult to pick up the screws. However, you can rub a magnet on the head of the screwdriver to make it easier.
Daxtromn – iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
The easiest way to upgrade your iPhone6 A1586, A1589, or A1549 models is by buying the Daxtromn 2200mAh replacement battery. Once purchased, you will receive an entire package with screwdrivers, spare screws, adhesive, tweezers, spudger, suction cup, Sim eject tool, and opening tool. The battery has been tested under strict quality control standards, so your device will be protected from over-heating, over-charging, over-discharging, and short circuit. Since the capacity of the battery is 2200mAh, it provides 21% higher power than the original battery. Installing the battery is easy as there are several YouTube videos available online and the package arrives with a detailed instructions booklet.
- 24-months warranty and 30 days money back policy.
- Brand new battery with 0 charging cycles
- Arrives with complete repair tool kit and adhesive strips
- 2200mAh capacity ensures longer battery life and high-speed efficient charging.
- Not compatible with iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, and 6 Plus
- The screwdrivers are not magnetic so replacing the screws becomes difficult.
FAQs – iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
The Verdict – iPhone 6 Battery Replacement
Phone batteries are simple enough that picking a good one isn’t that difficult of a task. All the options reviewed here would constitute a great investment and are more than capable of surpassing the performance of the outdated iPhone 6 battery. If you feel ready to upgrade your phone, the newer models are not that expensive anymore, here is something for your consideration.