Batteries are the energy sources for most handheld devices. However, they come in many different sizes, and the smallest ones are generally referred to as coin cells or button batteries due to their miniature size. Though, in technical terms, these batteries are known as LR41. Moreover, lr41 batteries are named according to the alkaline chemical component used in manufacturing. Here, L refers to the alkaline chemical, and R refers to a round shape.
These lr41 batteries are non-rechargeable batteries and require to be exchanged with new ones once their charge has been exhausted. Typically, an lr41 battery has a life of 6 months to 5 years, depending upon the chemical used in protecting the cells' charge from leaking. Each lr41 battery has a uniform 1.5V full charge, and the battery's capacity also depends upon the producing manufacturer.
Moreover, lr41 batteries are the most common batteries used to power small equipment like wristwatches, medical instruments, games and gadgets, laser sights, flashlights, toys, electronic books, pointers, etc. Thus, these batteries will need to be replaced at some point, and you can choose the best lr41 battery replacement according to your needs. Without further ado, lets us talk about these lr41 battery reviews that were updated at May 16, 2022.
Rayverstar LR41/AG3 Battery
Rayverstar is a battery shipping company owned by a family. They ship fresh LR41/AG3 batteries worldwide by purchasing it from the manufacturer every month to prevent any inconvenience caused due to the leaked/ dead batteries being shipped. Their LR41/AG3 batteries offer the following features.
- The battery's conditions will be freshly manufactured, unused, or brand new.
- The lr41 battery dimension: thickness: 3.43mm (0.135”); diameter: 7.72mm (304”)
- It does not include lead and mercury components in the alkaline chemical.
- Each card will contain ten lr41 batteries that are a total of 20 lr41 batteries.
- These batteries have three years of shelf-life from the date of manufacturing.
- It contains 1.5V of full charge.
- The packaging comes in a pack of 10 lr41 batteries.
- These batteries are freshly manufactured every day, and the package will contain the manufacturing details in case users have any doubts.
- Rayverstar has mentioned the shelf-life of the battery to show complete transparency.
- It offers excellent discounts to business buyers.
- It provides great quality packaging along with adequate spacing between the batteries to prevent a mishap.
- LR41/AG3 batteries by rayverstar offer uninterrupted and high energy voltage supply.
- These batteries will require to be replaced more often if used in heavy duty gadgets.
Ten Eunicell LR41/AG3 Battery
Eunicell is a professional manufacturer of batteries based In china. The company is manufacturing different types of batteries, and coin cells are among them. Lets us focus on the features of button batteries by eunicell.
- The cells are manufacture using high-quality material in unused conditions.
- The dimension of LR41/AG3 batteries: thickness: 3.6mm; diameter: 9mm
- It does not contain a chemical component like lead (Pb) and mercury (Hg).
- The battery capacity is of 28mah
- It has two years or more of shelf-life from the date of manufacturing
- It contains a 5 volts charge
- Chemical used is alkaline
- The package comes in a pack of 10 batteries
- It can be replaced in place of G3, AG3, 192, GP92A, SR41W, and 392
- The manufacturer has mentioned the expire date
- It is priced cheap as compared to competitors
- It provides an excellent quality of energy without causing the increased temperature in the battery
- It is leakage resistant.
- Batteries are guaranteed for safety.
- The manufacturer does not provide any warranty for the battery life.
- It offers a moderate power supply than other brands.
Celewell Lr41/ Ag3 Battery
Celewell is among the top leading sellers in the market of small batteries. The company is a Chinese startup to ship its products over the world at reasonable prices. Lets us look at the LR41 batteries by celewell.
- The cell is manufactured using high-quality material and chemicals.
- The dimension of lr41 battery: thickness 3.5mm, diameter: 85mm.
- It does not use lead (Pb) and mercury (Hg) in manufacturing the battery.
- The batteries have a capacity of 43mah.
- It has a shelf-life of 5 years from the date of manufacturing.
- It contains a voltage of 5 volts.
- The chemical component used is alkaline
- It comes in a pack of 10 batteries
- It is certified for performance and security by ISO9001, CE, UN38.3, UL, and rohs
- It also contains the capacity mark
- The company provide five years warranty
- It offers the highest voltage performance as compared to the other brands of batteries
- It provides 5years of shelf-life and backed by five years of warranty, ensures performance
- It offers durable and reliable quality and performance of the battery.
- It is safe to use and ensure great protection from battery leaking.
- These are available at reasonable rates.
- These batteries may lose their charges once touched on both sides with bare fingers.
Licb Lr41/ Ag3 Battery
LiCB 20 Pack LR41 AG3 392 384 192 Battery 1.5V Button Coin Cell Batteries
- If your device uses any of the following batteries, this is what you are looking for :...
- High Quality: Tested under Strict Quality Control Standards. CE and ROHS Certified. Grade...
- Get the Exact Fresh LR41Battery, Have Full 1.5 Volts Charge, 3 Years Shelf Life.
- Primarily Used in Many Small Electronics, thermometers, Watch, Calculators, Toys,...
LiCB is one of the china-based battery manufacturers that specially produce batteries of different sizes and types. LiCB established its foundation in 2018 and worked in cooperation with Wish, Ali Express, eBay, and Amazon for shipping their products globally. Let us look at the specification of the LR41/ AG3 battery shipped by LiCB.
- The cell quality is of grade A quality and unused/new cells.
- The dimension of LR41/ AG3 battery: thickness: 3.6mm, diameter: 9mm.
- It does not use any mercury and lead in their manufacturing their cells.
- The cell provides a capacity of 35mah.
- The alkaline chemicals are used in manufacturing the cell.
- It comes in a pack of 10 button cells.
- The lr41 battery replacement can be done with 357, 392, 384, SR41SW, and SR44W.
- The battery is certified for its performance and security by ROHS and CE.
- The battery weighs only 64g
- Licb batteries can prevent leakage.
- It provides a high and stable voltage supply.
- It is certified for performance and security.
- It also offers a long-life battery.
- The battery is not backed up with a warranty.
Last update on 2022-05-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API