“Motorola Z Force is materially one of the best phones ever built of its times”- Marques Brownlee aka MKBHD
Moto Z Force quickly became a sensation after its launch. Its top-notch specifications and the iconic Moto Mods support made it one of the best flagship smartphones in Motorola’s Z line-up.
Are flagship phones built to last decades? I heard that loud ‘no’ from your side. But the good news is – we can still ensure its longevity by fixing its issues.
If you are fed up with the battery performance issues on your Moto Z Force, you have landed on the right article.
Buying a New Phone vs Fixing it.
Before we dive into this contentious debate, let us look at some facts.
The math here is quite simple. Buying a new smartphone will cost you a few hundred bucks or even more than a grand, depending on your choice.
What if I said battery replacement can be done in less than a thirty-dollar bill?
Battery replacement is truly a win-win situation for both the smartphone and your pocket.
A good battery replacement will buy a few more years for your device by adding close to 500 charge cycles.
Also, it is a more environmentally-friendly alternative since you are fixing your device rather than adding it to a landfill.
I hope you have a clear winner by now. But, as soon as we decide to opt for a battery replacement, a new question pops-up – How will I find the best battery replacement?
The Battery Replacement Checklist.
- Certifications:- Safety comes first. The battery must be safety compliant with OEM, RoHS, CC, and FCC certifications.
- Capacity:- Battery capacity should match your device and if you are opting for a larger battery backup, make sure it is compatible with your device.
- Installation:- Gone are the days when you could easily swap your battery for a new one. In this era of non-removable batteries, you must be extra careful.
Although Moto Z Force’s shatter-proof display accompanied by the polycarbonate reinforced body prevents it from damage, it is always better to be safe than sorry.
An installation kit is a must while replacing the battery.
Best Moto Z Force Battery Replacements
1) ZURUN 3700mAh Lithium-Polymer battery
- No Worry & Doubt After-sales Service And Guarantee: 2-year Warranty!!! We can replace a...
- Battery for Motorola Moto Z Droid Force (GV40)
ZURUN 3700mAh Lithium-Polymer battery is perfectly placed at the top of our recommendation list as it successfully checks all the boxes. It goes beyond our expectations by providing some of the best battery features.
ZURUN is a brand new 0 cycle battery with 3700mAh of battery life. It offers a 5% extra battery backup than the original. This battery comes with Grade A+ battery cells and it is CE RoHS certified.
This battery also provides a protective umbrella for all your battery charging issues including overheating, over-charging, over-discharging, and short-circuit issues.
ZURUN will surprise you with their after-sales services as it provides a warranty period of 2-years and a 3-month replacement guarantee.
This purchase is coupled with a free installation toolkit that will ensure smooth battery replacement.
- 5% extra battery life.
- Grade A+ battery cells with CE and RoHS certifications.
- Protection from all charging problems.
- 2-year warranty. (More than most of the brands in the market)
- 3-month replacement guaranty
- Free installation kit.
- Priced higher than other brands on our list.
2) MAXBEAR’S 3500 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 🌇 [Grade A + Battery ]: The Replacement Battery for Note 4 uses Grade A+ rated battery...
- 🌇 [Ease of use]: Swap out your old Note 4 battery with a brand New MAXBEAR battery for...
- 🌇 [Compatible Models]:This Battery Compatible with All Wireless Carriers,include...
- 🌇 [Spare Battery Specs]:Capacity 3600mAh. Battery type: Lithium Ion, Voltage: 3.85V...
MAXBEAR’S 3500mAh battery is the second most popular choice on our list owing to its whopping 600 charge cycles.
This battery is CE and RoHS certified, adhering to all the necessary safety protocols. It also uses Grade A+ rated battery cells.
This is an energy powerhouse, lasting over 600 repeated charge cycles. It comes with a smart chip that will take care of your overheating, over-charging, over-discharging as well as short-circuit issues.
MAXBEAR battery comes with a free installation kit that guarantees smooth and damage-free replacement. If safety is still your concern, their 12-month warranty takes care of that.
- Over 600 repeated charge cycles.
- CE and RoHS certified with Grade A+ rated battery cells.
- Smart chip for solving charging issues.
- Free replacement kit.
- 1-year warranty.
- No extra battery backup.
3) Cameron Sino Li-Polymer 3.85V 3280mAh Battery
Cameron Sino Li-Polymer Battery offers a charging capacity of 3280mAh. This battery is compatible with other variants of the Moto Z force line-up as well.
Cameron battery has successfully passed ISO9001, RoHS, and CE certifications. It also offers a 1-year warranty. This battery comes with a free battery replacement toolkit.
- Moto Z Force
- Moto Z Force TD-LTE
- Moto Z Force Droid XT1650-02
- Moto Z Droid Force
- Compatible with more devices than other brands.
- ISO9001, RoHS, and CE certified.
- 1-year warranty.
- Free replacement toolkit.
- Available at a lower price than other brands.
- Lower battery capacity than the original.
ZURUN’s 3700 mAh lithium-polymer battery is a clear winner amongst its competitors. It leaves no stone unturned in providing the best features in the market. The 2-year warranty period coupled with a 3-month replacement guarantee is the cherry on the cake.
It also ensures fewer visits to your charging socket by providing a 5% extra battery backup. Their 0 cycle brand new battery will undoubtedly make your smartphone alive again.
Safety is the top-most priority, and keeping this in mind ZURUN adheres to all the necessary safety compliances.
The battery is safeguarded from all possible charging issues including excessive heating, over-charging, over-discharging, and short-circuit issues.
With ZURUN’s battery replacement, you will not require any battery fixes for a few years.
Last update on 2021-03-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API