Ever since its release in September 2017, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has been a popular smartphone choice. With a new-generation processor, 6GB of RAM and 64GB ROM it is a beast in performance. The camera, too, is an absolute stunner with dual rear cameras, 12+12 MP wide-angle and telephoto lenses. The phone is juiced by a powerful 3300 mAh battery well-configured to save power to the maximum.
Even after rigorous use over two years, the most probable reduction in performance would be in terms of battery performance. If you’re facing battery heating issues or if you have to charge your device more frequently than before, probably it is time for a battery replacement.
Best Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Battery Replacement
For the best genuine buy of battery replacement for your Galaxy Note 8, you should decide upon multiple factors, such as capacity, manufacturer, reviews, type, and price. Here is our top suggestions for battery replacement:
1. Galaxy Note 8 Battery ZURUN 3600mAh Li-Polymer Battery EB-BN950ABE
- This battery Compatible with Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950 N950V( Verizon ),N950A( AT&T ),N950T(...
- Durable life (Full capacity/Long Lasting/0 cycle) Each battery made from new high quality...
- All of our batteries have highest level of security protections. Including, over charging...
- Easy Installation：It is easy to replace old battery with brandnew battery. Please turn...
Zurun Replacement Li-ion Battery perfectly fits into the specifications of your Galaxy Note 8. It lasts long and, in the best cases, equal to your original cell phone battery.
The battery also supports fast charging and is effective in controlling battery juice loss, making it the best choice. The battery comes with a warning that though the battery drains quickly in the initial one or two runs when new, that’s totally the nature of unstable Li-ions. After just a few times of usage, it would run on par with your original.
- High capacity 3300mAh battery
- Affordable pricing in comparison to the original.
- Effective power supply and charges at the same speed as original.
- Minimal heating
- Shortcircuit and overcharge protection
- The highest warranty period of 2 years
- Comes with a replacement kit
- Expensive product than comparatives.
2. KNONEW New Replacement Battery EB-BN950ABA for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950 3300mAh Li-ion Battery
The Knonew latest battery replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a high-quality Li-Ion battery. The product comes with standard retail packing and multiple quality checks. The battery delivers a great power backup at around 24 hours with normal usage, 12 hours of talk time and standby time of up to 36 hours, which is more or less the same as the original battery you have been using.
- QC checked for longer battery life (500+ cycles) and quick efficient charging.
- Excellent power backup with power conservation
- Minimal or no heating while charging or on extreme use.
- Comes with a toolkit for replacement
- Comes with 12 months of warranty
- None as of the date
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Battery Replacement Buyer’s Guide
If you are doubtful about what exact features to look out for in your Note8 battery replacement, there are multiple parameters, of which some are most important are mentioned here. Let us have a look at them.
- Firstly, check for the manufacturer of the Note 8 battery replacement, and if the manufacturer has good reviews, and certified for passing all the standard quality checks.
- Look for battery cells that have fast or dash charging support. There are many such types available. You can easily charge them up fast using an adapter, while it also helps you in power conservation.
- Prefer to purchase those batteries that come in pair with a battery replacement kit. It saves you the time and money to buy separately if you plan on replacing the battery on yourself.
- Look for positive and negative reviews and then come to a decision. Choose the bestselling choices in battery replacements.
- Most of the battery replacements come with an associated warranty period. Always look for the one that has the best warranty in place along with after-sales service.
These factors should help you make an informative decision for your purchase. Also, compare the best deals online to sort out the right one to fit your device.
How to replace your Samsung Note 8 battery?
By following this step-by-step, you can easily replace your Note 8 battery with ease sitting at home. Remember, before you start to disassemble, let your device drain down to below 25% as a highly charged battery may catch fire on accidental puncture.
- Switch off your phone.
- Use a suction cap to lift the back panel and an opening pick to hold the gaps.
- Place the opening picks at 3 positions and carefully move them around the corner and the top edge.
- Next, as you remove the back cover, pay close attention not to break the fingerprint sensor connector.
- Use a pair of tweezers to safely disconnect the fingerprint sensor connector.
- Remove the back cover. Remove any sticky adhesive remaining on the rear side using isopropyl alcohol and a clean cloth.
- Next, remove all the ten Phillips #00 screws. Once done, lift the NFC Antenna and Charging Coil Assembly.
- Use a flat-ended spudger to disconnect the battery connector.
- Use the same spudger to pry up the battery at the top left corner end where the flex cable would be situated.
- Gently, slip the spudger along the battery sides to remove any sticky adhesive.
- Once done, gently lift the battery out of the mobile case and replace it with the new replacement. DO NOT reuse the old one after being removed, as it only creates a safety hazard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the battery removable on Note 8?
No, the device runs on a 3300 mAh Lithium-Ion non-removable battery. So, the battery is practically non- removable.
Can I Replace My Galaxy Note 8 battery at Home?
Yes, you can. It is not a tough job. You just need to follow the replacement guide here to replace your phone battery at ease. Also, you would need the right battery replacement toolkit. Prefer to buy a replacement battery that comes with a replacement kit.
What Equipment Do I Need to Replace my Note 8 battery?
You just need to buy a replacement kit for your Note 8 model. There are many that come with replacement batteries too.
Batteries are the first to age in any device. And after years of usage, you will need a battery replacement. And if that’s the situation, choose the best replacement for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Last update on 2021-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API