If you have been wanting to end your Galaxy S7 battery troubles with a new battery replacement, you are on the right blog. Signs such as the battery swelling up, low power backup, and increased charging time are strong indicators for a battery replacement.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone runs on a powerful Octa-core processor(2.3 GHz, Quad-core, M1 + 1.6 GHz, Quad cores) topped by the Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. It has the brand’s original Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 Chipset and a 4 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage (expandable). Samsung Galaxy S7 flaunts a Super AMOLED display screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels at a pixel density of 576 PPI.
The camera shooters can click amazingly vibrant photos with a 5 MP f/1.7 lens on its front end and a 12 MP primary shooter on the front. The high capacity 3000 mAh battery is sufficient to keep it running for long on a single charge. However, after a few years of usage, the battery tends to dry up on juice, making the device incapable of running for long on a single charge.
Best Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Replacement
Based on multiple key factors, such as user reviews, battery capacity, manufacturer, and price, we have filtered the best battery replacement suggestions for your Galaxy S7 device.
1. MAXBEAR 3000mAh Li-Polymer Battery EB-BG930ABE
- 🍁 Each Galaxy S8 Active battery comes with a special chip to protect your smart phone...
- 🍁 This Battery Only Compatible with Galaxy S8 Active SM-G892 EB-BG892ABA (Not...
- 🍁 This Galaxy S8 Active replacement battery has a capacity of 4300mAh. The Battery type...
- 🍁 Easy to replace, With Use our provide tools,most people should be able to do it.
It is by far the latest and the most popular battery replacements for the Samsung Galaxy S7 in the market. It is well fabricated to meet the design and build quality of the original OEM battery. It has passed all the major quality checks, which are the CE, FCC, and ROHS. The icing on the cake is its affordable price.
This S7 replacement battery comes protected from overcharging, overheating, and short-circuiting. This battery is suitable for all the primary Galaxy S7 models, namely the G930V, G930A, G930T, and G930P. You can rest assured about the durability and the build quality since it is covered under the 12-months warranty period. Without a second thought, you must choose it, for it is the sturdiest battery replacement among all.
- It comes with a battery replacement kit so you can easily replace it on your own at home.
- It is compatible with almost all prominent Samsung Galaxy S7 models.
- The durable build quality to last long.
- It is covered under a 12-months warranty period.
- Safe from overcharging and overheating issues.
2. Galaxy S7 Battery Replacement with Complete Replacement Kits 0 Cycle – 3300mAh
One of the top quality battery replacements for your Galaxy S7 is the UOwlBear Original Li-ion battery. The battery build quality saves you from the trouble of quick battery drainage or low backup time. The Li-ion core ensures maximum durability. Also, the high capacity (3300 mAh) of the UOwlBear original Galaxy S7 battery is 10% more than the Samsung OEM battery, ensuring it is produced not only as a replacement but also as a remote battery backup to carry during long travels.
- Compatible Models: Galaxy S7 G930, G930V, G930A, G930T, G930P
- Triple QC checks passed
- CE and RoHS certified
- Over-Charging, Over-Discharging, Over-Heating and Short-Circuiting Protection
- Complete replacement tool kit in the package
- Thin and compact design
- Covered under 3-years warranty
3. HDCKU Battery Replacement Kit for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930 (EB-BG930ABE)
The HDCKU battery replacement product for the Samsung Galaxy S7 is a top-notch product among its competitors. It is a high-quality Li-ion battery that comes in the market after multiple quality checks. The battery supports fast charging and has a long battery backup of up to 12 hours of talk time, up to 24 hrs of normal usage, and as much as 36 hours of standby time, which surely gives tough competition to its OEM counterpart.
- Excellent power backup and conservation.
- Up to 500 Lifetime Charge Cycles with a high-speed and efficient charge.
- Low-cost battery replacement alternative.
- Fabricated out of grade A+ battery cells with CE and ROHS certification.
- Minimal or no heating while charging.
How to replace your Samsung Galaxy S7 battery?
Buying a replacement battery along with a total replacement kit comes handy in replacing your S7 battery from the comfort of your home. Here a how-to-do guide of the same.
Always discharge your mobile device to under 25% before you actually disassemble your phone.
- To start with, power off your device and DO NOT turn it on in between the process.
- Then, apply a suction cup on the flatter area of the back of your phone and avoid the curved edges.
- Next, slide in a minimum of 3 pricks at different positions to hold your back panel before removal.
- Slowly, lift the glass back without damaging any of the surrounding sensors.
- Clean the smallest bits of sticky adhesive on the inside with isopropyl alcohol solution and a clean cloth.
- Locate the midframe assembly and the holding screws.
- Remove all the twelve 3.5mm holder screws.
- Using the spudger tip, pry out the antenna assembly from the corner of the frame.
- And using the flat head of the spudger, remove the charging coil and the loudspeaker assembly out of the frame.
- Then, gently disconnect the battery connector using the spudger.
- Now, the battery and its opening groove should be clearly visible. Use a prick to lift the battery from the edge and also to break apart any sticky adhesive.
- Finally, install the new replacement battery.
Follow standard rules of battery disposal, mentioned on the old battery. Reusing the old battery is highly risky, and you should avoid it under all conditions.
Every couple of days, a new smartphone model is launched, and given your battery troubles, you would probably be tempted to buy the latest launch to replace your Galaxy S7. But you should consider the fact that all the new smartphones in the price range of your S7 will have more or less the same specs and features. So, if the battery is all the issue, then the smartest solution would be to purchase the best suitable battery replacement that is cheap but worthy of extending your device’s lifetime by at least a few more years.
Last update on 2021-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API