The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge back in the day was the smartphone of choice if you wanted a stylish phone with a good camera without compromising on power! It was hailed as an excellent alternative to the Galaxy S8.
It comes with an in-built fast-charging battery of 3000 mAh. This Lithium-polymer battery, just like with any other smartphone, loses its overall capacity over a significant amount of time.
You may be facing problems with your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge lately. Are you tired of charging your phone five times a day? Or fed up with how quickly your battery drains? Or how slow your phone has been charging recently?
Whatever battery woes you’re currently experiencing with your S7 edge’s battery, a replacement is exactly what you need!
How to Choose a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Battery Replacement?
There are certain factors you should keep in mind when going for a Galaxy S7 Edge battery replacement.
1. Device Compatibility
Make sure to double-check that the replacement battery is compatible with your device. There are usually multiple models of a particular Samsung device, whose batteries differ based on capacity, size and charging speed.
The replacement batteries of some brands may be compatible with multiple models, but a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge battery replacement may not always fit into an S7 plus or S7 phone.
The battery capacity of each model is mentioned on the box in which the device came in. It is measured in mAh.
As it is an in-built battery, it is not possible to take out the battery and inspect its capacity and size. It is advised to get a battery replacement with the same capacity or slightly above that of the original battery.
3. Ease of Installation
Make sure to buy a certified battery replacement to prevent any harm to your device. Most professional mobile repairers use replacements that come with a warranty, and the RoHS, FCC, and CE certifications.
You can also invest in a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge battery replacement kit—easily available online—to change the battery yourself.
Check these points before buying a replacement kit:
- Battery power
- Whether it supports fast charging or not
- The charging capacity
- Recharge cycle
Best Battery Replacements for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
1. GASOPIC Galaxy S7 Edge Battery Replacement Kit, Upgraded 4050mAh Li-Polymer EB-BG935ABE Replacement Battery
- ►【 Upgrade Capacity to 4080mAh】- S7 edge battery replacement use advanced technology...
- ►【 Best Replacement Battery 】- Suitable for all Samsung Galaxy s7 edge variants :...
- ►【 High Quality Battery Replacement】- 100% New High quality updated battery for...
- ►【 You Will Get 】- This package contents: 1 x High Quality Replacement Battery for...
This replacement battery is compatible with multiple versions of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, such as G935, G935V, G935A, G935T, and G935P.
The complete replacement took kit comes with a 24-month warranty, and you get an upgraded battery capacity from 3000 mAh to 4050 mAh.
So you will be getting enhanced longevity, call-time, high-speed and efficient charge, with up to 900+ recharge cycles by getting this same-size replacement.
Some Key Features:
- The battery replacement uses Grade A+ battery cells
- CE and RoHS certified
- Built-in IC chip to prevent over-charging and over-heating
- It comes with repairing tools for installation.
- They provide 24*7 customer support, with a 24-month warranty.
2. JUBOTY Galaxy S7 Edge Battery Replacement, Upgraded 3800mAh Li-Polymer Battery EB-BG935ABE
- ❥[Grade A Battery]CE, FCC and RoHS certified product, grade A battery, protect your...
- ❥[High Quality] Manufactured and tested under strict quality control standards. Good...
- ❥[Compatible Models] Specially made for Samsung S7 Edge, compatible with Samsung Galaxy...
- ❥[Please Note] Check your phone model at first to avoid wrong purchase, the battery...
This is another excellent option for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge battery replacement. It has an upgraded battery capacity, from 3000 mAh to 3080 mAh, and a warranty period of 24 months.
This Li-Polymer battery is specially designed for the G935A, G935P, G935F, G935T, G935V, and EB-BG935ABE models of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. One should purchase a battery replacement only after checking the compatibility.
Some Key Features:
- Tested under strict policies and quality-control guidelines
- It is a Grade-A battery that is CE, RoHS and FCC certified that could provide up to 500+ lifetime recharge cycles.
- The battery has a built-in microchip that will prevent the device from over-charging, over-discharging, short-circuiting, and over-heating.
- You can get in touch with the JUBOTY support team via Amazon in case of any queries or problems with the replacement.
- It is easy to install, as it comes with a complete tool kit and a user manual, and you can call the customer support for guidance as well.
While both of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge battery replacements we’ve mentioned come with all the necessary functions and features, we are more inclined towards the GASOPIC replacement battery.
It has a much larger battery capacity and far more recharge cycles than JUBOTY’s option.
Whichever one you choose to go with, they are both great buys, and you have nothing to worry about.
Last update on 2021-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API