The Samsung Galaxy S9 was launched two years ago. It was built on its predecessor, the Galaxy S8. The design is quite identical to the S8; however, it does bring a lot of improvements to the table. There is but one problem; just like any other smartphone, the battery performance worsens as it gets older.
So how would you fix this? You could purchase a new phone, or you could get a battery replacement. We will guide you on your journey to find the best battery replacement for your Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to Choose the Best Battery Replacement
You would want to purchase the best battery replacement in the market for your S9. Here are some tips to find out which is the perfect fit for your phone.
Any battery that you purchase for your phone must have a similar capacity as the original battery. The standard battery capacity of Samsung Galaxy S9 is 3000 mAh. The ideal replacement battery can have the same or a bit higher battery capacity such as 3300mAh.
The battery must be certified by the FCC, RoHS, or CE. If your replacement battery is not certified by any of these, then you might want to look for an alternative product.
Your replacement battery must come with a one year warranty at least. This warranty covers any issues that you may run into with a defective battery. Many companies claim to provide free replacement within a few months or a year of purchase.
● Customer Reviews
After you’ve gone through the above factors, you need to check the online customer reviews. The customer reviews will provide you with some helpful information about the replacement battery. You can find if the replacement is worth it or if the product is defective.
Best Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S9
1. ZURUN Li-Polymer Replacement Battery
- This battery Compatible with Galaxy S9 SM-G960 G960V( Verizon ),G960A( AT&T ),G960T(...
- Durable life (Full capacity/Long Lasting/0 cycle) Each battery made from new high quality...
- All of our batteries have highest level of security protections. Including, over charging...
- Easy Installation：It is easy to replace old battery with brandnew battery. Please turn...
The ZURUN Li-Polymer is a 3300 mAh battery and is durable with more than 500 charge cycles. Each cell is tested by the staff to guarantee high capacity and high-efficiency protection circuit board (PCB).
It also comes with a dual integrated chip design to protect the battery from overheating, overcharging, overload, short circuit, battery cell PTC protection, and an effective high-temperature control.
ZURUN provides a 2-year warranty for their battery and also a three month free replacement period.
The ZURUN battery is compatible with the following models of Galaxy S9 –
- This is a Lithium Polymer battery.
- Consists of an IC to protect the battery from over-heating, over-charging, short-circuiting and over-discharging.
- Comes with a toolkit and adhesive strip.
- High capacity of 3,300mAh.
- The staff tested each cell for guaranteed performance.
- Has a 2-year warranty with 3-month replacement guarantee.
- Reasonable Price.
- No cons
2. MAXBEAR Li-Polymer Replacement Battery
- Each Galaxy S9 battery comes with a special chip to protect your smart phone from...
- This Battery Only Compatible with Galaxy S9 G9600 G960U G960F G960W EB-BG960ABE...
- This Galaxy S9 replacement battery has a capacity of 3300mAh. The Battery type is Lithium...
- Easy to replace, With Use our provide tools,most people should be able to do it.
The MAXBEAR Li-Polymer is a 3,300 mAh battery. It comes with a special integrated chip to protect your S9 from overheating, overcharging, short-circuiting or over-discharging.
MAXBEAR provides a 12-month guarantee for their battery. It also comes with a free toolkit to help you replace the battery easily.
It is compatible with the following models of the S9 –
Always check if the battery is compatible with your model of the S9 before purchasing.
- Comes with an integrated chip to protect from various battery issues.
- Easy to replace with the provided toolkit.
- High capacity of 3,300 mAh
- 12-month guarantee.
- Reasonable Price.
- No Cons
How To Replace The Samsung Galaxy S9 Battery?
It is normal for a phone to have a bad battery performance after a couple of years of use. While many look for a new phone, you can just replace the battery, and your phone will be as good as new!
Last update on 2021-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API