The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is a slim, light, and beautiful tablet with one of the best displays and software. Although it was one of the best high-end Android tablets, it wasn’t immune to battery performance issues.
The Tab S 10.5 comes with a 7900mAh non-removable battery, and with years of continuous usage, the battery performance slowly depreciates. You either have to purchase a new tablet altogether or find a battery replacement. We will focus on the latter in this guide.
How to Choose the Best Battery Replacement
Choosing the best battery replacement is crucial for your Galaxy Tab S 10.5. Let’s have a look at some factors that will help you narrow down the best replacement battery for your tablet –
The original Samsung Tab S battery had a capacity of 7900mAh. So, the replacement battery must have a similar battery capacity to be compatible with the tablet. A higher capacity battery might provide an upgraded battery performance for your tablet.
Any tablet or smartphone battery must be certified by the FCC, CE, or RoHS. If your replacement battery does not have the required certification, then it may not be safe for your tablet. Without certification, the batteries may not be tested or up to industrial standards.
Any replacement battery must have a designated warranty period so that you can replace a defective battery free of cost. This shows that the company values their customers, and also believes in their products.
If you purchase a replacement battery online, you can look at the customer reviews for more information about the product. You can find out if the product is genuine and right for your tablet.
Best Battery Replacement for the Galaxy Tab S 10.5
1. NewPower99 Battery Kit
- Guaranteed for One Full Year! Long Lasting 7900 mAh Battery - Money Back Guarantee
- Comes with Video Instructions, Special Installation Tools and Long Life Battery
- Compatible with GALAXY Tab SM-T800 Tablet
- We show you How To Replace Your Battery and provide Tools, How-To Video and Battery!
The NewPower99 Battery Kit comes with a long lasting 7900mAh battery, video instruction DVD, and special installation tools. Using the video instruction DVD, you will learn how to replace the battery, and the tools will help in making the job easier.
NewPower99 also provides a one year money back guarantee for the battery kit. The battery is compatible with a wide range of SM-T800 tablets.
- The battery capacity is the same as the original – 7900mAh
- Comes with a one-year money-back guarantee
- Comes with a video instruction DVD and special installation tools to guide customers through an easy replacement.
- Quite expensive compared to other battery replacement products
2. Batterymarket Tablet Battery
- Lithium Polymer (Li-Po)
Batterymarket Tablet Battery comes with a capacity of 7900mAh, just like the original. It also comes with special installation tools to help replace the battery easily.
This battery is compatible with the following models of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 –
Ensure that your model is compatible with this battery before you purchase it.
Batterymarket also provides a 12 month warranty and 30 day money back guarantee for the replacement battery.
- The battery capacity is the same as the original Samsung battery
- Comes with a 12 month warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
- Comes with installation tools for easy replacement
- No cons
3. Empire Scientific Tablet Battery
- Battery Type:Li-ion Color：White Voltage: 3.8V Capacity: 7900mAh
- Compatible Part NO: EB-BT800FBU EB-BT800FBC EB-BT800FBE EB-BT800FBB EB-BT800FBJ...
- Fit Laptops: For Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800, SM-T801, SM-T805, SM-T807, SM-T807A,...
- High recycle life,high energy density and long life battery
The Empire Scientific Tablet Battery comes with a Lithium-Polymer battery with a capacity of 7900mAh. The installation tools that come with the battery make the replacement process much easier.
- Same battery capacity as the original battery
- Lithium-Polymer battery
- Comes with installation tools for easy replacement.
- The warranty is not listed on the product page
With tablets becoming costlier, replacing the battery in your old tablet seems like a cheaper and better option. If your tablet has no issue other than poor battery performance, all you need is a battery replacement.
Check out the products listed above to find the perfect replacement battery for your Galaxy Tab S 10.5.
Looking for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Battery Replacement? Here you go!
Last update on 2021-03-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API